We have hearing aids for every hearing need and budget.
Hearing Aids at Lawson’s Hearing Center
We specialize in the most advanced hearing technology the industry has to offer. We believe in educating our patients about their hearing health, and we are dedicated to helping them find a solution that will improve their quality of life and keep people connected to what matters.
We work with many hearing aid manufacturers, including EarQ, Oticon, Signia, Siemens, and Starkey.
Choosing the Right Hearing Aid
There are many styles and options of hearing aids to choose from, and without the right professional it can seem overwhelming to know what kind of hearing aid you should choose. At Lawson’s Hearing Center, we are knowledgeable about every make and model of hearing aid available. We will help you find a hearing aid that will allow you to connect with the ones you love and to hear all the sounds that are important to you.
When recommending a hearing aid, there are FIVE factors we consider:
Some hearing aids are better suited for more severe cases of hearing loss than others. When recommending a hearing aid, it’s important we consider the severity of your hearing loss and what your hearing needs are.
The second factor we consider is your lifestyle. If you live an active and busy lifestyle where you are around people often, in and out of complicated listening environments, then we often recommend a more advanced level of hearing aid technology to meet those lifestyle demands.
Many hearing aids can be custom fit to your unique ear shape, but some models cannot be customized. We will go over what is most comfortable for you depending on the size of your ear.
If you have a difficult time seeing and pressing small buttons, then certain models of hearing aids may not be a good fit for you.
Our desire is to help people the best way possible, and there are many technology levels at a variety of cost points that we may recommend. We will never recommend anything outside of your budget, or a hearing aid that won’t help you. You won’t be pressured to make a decision you don’t want to, because we believe the choice is yours.
Hearing Aid Styles
Hearing aids come in a variety of shapes and sizes. We provide patients with a personalized experience based on their hearing needs, lifestyle, and budget. When recommending a hearing aid, there are a few styles to choose from.
We carry the following styles of hearing aids:
A solution where the hearing aid physically sits behind the ear and carries the sound into the ear through a speaker.
- Most issues can be fixed in our repair lab instead of sending it to the manufacturer.
- Fits wide variety of hearing loss.
- Low maintenance.
- The hearing aid can come in different colors.
- Rechargeable options are available.
A solution that is shaped specifically for the patient’s ear canal and the components sit inside a “shell.”
It’s Time to Get More Out Of Life
The Oticon More is a new perspective in hearing care. This hearing aid is designed to work more like the brain does because it learned through experience. Using On-board Deep Neural Network (DNN) the Oticon More gives the brain more of the information it needs to make sense of sounds, even in the most complex listening environments. Research has proven that the brain needs access to all sounds – not just speech – in order to function in a natural way. Using MoreSound Intelligence, Oticon More delivers 30% more sound to the brain, making speech and other sounds clearer*.
With the Oticon More you will be able to enjoy, follow, and engage in conversations easier than before. You won’t have to strain to hear anymore, the Oticon More will do all the work while providing you with crystal clear sound. This hearing aid also features a new amplification system that seamlessly adapts to the sound scenes you spend the most time in. Experience more out of life with the Oticon More.
Additional features include:
- 3-hour rechargeable solution
- New MoreSound Amplifier
- Direct connectivity to iPhone and Android devices
- DNN technology to support BrainHearing
*Compared to Oticon Opn STM, Santurette, et al. 2020. Oticon More clinical evidence. Oticon Whitepaper.
Other Technology at Lawson's Hearing Center
- Streams to both ears in stereo – not just one ear as with classic Bluetooth
- High-quality sound that’s easier to understand
- Lower power consumption allows small battery size for very discreet Bluetooth hearing aids
- True hands-free solution with a microphone optimized for the purpose, using OpenSound Navigator™ for quality sound reception
- Using a smart phone, the Connect Clip™ allows you to answer a phone call with optimized clarity using your Opn™ hearing aids.
- The world’s leading rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for an all-day charge in just 3-4 hours
- Direct connectivity to smartphones for phone call/audio streaming
- Own Voice Processing (OVP) for a natural overall experience that processes the wearer’s own voice apart from all others
- A free, easy-to-use smartphone app that puts the wearer in complete control of their Signia hearing aids
- Acoustic-motion sensors to measure more aspects of sound than ever before, including the wearer’s movement
- A sleek and nearly-invisible design that is IP68-rated to resist moisture, sweat, dust and dirt
Signia Styletto X™
Starkey Livio Edge AI™
- Hear speech comfortably even in busy settings while unwanted noise is suppressed.
- Get superior sound quality, clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions.
- Stream crisp, clear phone calls and experience music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Connect via Bluetooth® with accessories and select smartphones.*